What's new

X-Files season 5 (1 Viewer)

Steve Russell

Stunt Coordinator
I have been watching my new x-files season 5 set and I have to say that the video quality is stunning. I have all 5 sets and while the video quality has always been good I always thought that it hasn't been great. I have noticed a few artifacts here and there throughout the different seasons. So far half way through the 5th season and I have seen nothing but outstanding video quality. The colors are extremely vibrant and lifelike. It is also widescreen so that makes it even better. Fox has outdone themselves with this set.

Tom De Rosa

Stunt Coordinator
Tried to buy this at Costco tonight($99), but they wouldn't let me.

They put it out prior to release date and the register went ape!

Anyway, what is Fox doing charging the standard X-File season price for only 20 episode and 1 less disc than the other sets?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I got mine yesterday in the mail, BUT im still only half way through Trek:TNG season 2 :)

Capt

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Here's a reminder to check out the Coupons and Bargains section now and again...
DVD Mode has Season 5 for $68. They are reputable and ship very fast. Also, they give you free shipping if you buy another disk (I think the have Tombstone Vista on special for like $16). I picked up Season 2 from them when they had it on special last month.
--Rags

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks