What's new

X-Files 5/12/02 (1 Viewer)

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
I just saw a rerun of the first season episode "Eve". It was about the children of the "Litchfield Experiment" - an experiement to create a super soldier - according to Deep Throat. Is there a connection to the present storyline?

---

This is my beef with the X-Files lately. It started out so great in season 1 and when the mythology began I was completely hooked. As the years went on the mythology became a convuluted mess. I wanted the ending to be as good as the beginning and just as satisfying.

We will have to see on sunday.

Marvin Richardson

Supporting Actor
Astounding that these are some of my favorites as well, which is why I find it odd that you could even put most of what's come on screen in the second half of this season in the same mention with these episodes.
Well, let's put it this way. This last episode was somewhere between the episodes I mentioned before and the first season episodes "Space", "The Jersey Devil" and "Ghost in the Machine." I'd also lump crap like "3", "Blood", "Fearful Symmetry", "Teso dos Bichos", "Fight Club" and "El Mundo Gira". There are others, but the list becomes too long.

Nico

Stunt Coordinator
Hi. Did anybody record this on VHS? I missed this one due to circumstance beyond my control and was wondering if anybody were willing to lend their tape? I'll pay shipping both ways. Pleezzzzz.....:b
Nico
[email protected]

Doug Craig

Agent
Real Name
Doug Craig
Did anyone else think that Scully is looking a little, uh, hefty?

She started out this season looking great - quite a stunner - and I think she looks like she's carrying a few more pounds...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks