What's new

X box Square Soft (1 Viewer)

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
I was just wondering if the Xbox had a deal with Square Soft at all? Will they get the Final Fantasy series at all?

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
There is strong speculation that the X-box may get FF XI.
Beyond that ...who knows. Depends on how well the X0Box sells, and more importantly, how much Mr. Gates is willing to pay them and how big of a cut of the profits Microsoft is willing to give Squaresoft. After seeing FF X sell 2 million copies in 4 days, I think Gates should pay Square ANY amount to get them to release the game on the X-box.
(Hint: Make every artist, designer, musician, and all other FF creative team members a millionaire, that should convince them to make the game)
Personally I am more looking forward to Skies of Arcadia X.
Should be sweet. Anyone who has ever played SOA on the Dreamcast will tell you that it was a really special game.
Just do away with the random encounters.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I read that Squaresoft announced FFX, XI, and XII for PS2, and XI for PC, but they are leaving the option for XI on XB or GC. I think whoever has their online plans ready and sells more systems is probably going to get it, if they both don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks