WWF Survivor Series 2001: I Want to Go!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Cameron Seaman, Jul 27, 2001.

1. Cameron Seaman

Cameron Seaman Supporting Actor

http://www.rajahwwf.com [​IMG]
    I am a huge WWF fan and WILL be going to this show. I live seconds away from the arena that will hold this pay-per-view, and could walk there in a couple of minutes. I am already planning to stand in line there for good seats.
    My question is... What are front row seats going for now at WWF pay-per-views?
    I remember at last year's Summerslam which was held in Raleigh, the WWF had just raised front row ticket prices to $300 a seat!
    Are they still that steep? I won't pay that much but would be willing to if they were around the $200 range. I checked out Ticketmaster's prices for this year's Summerslam in San Jose and they are listing prices from $25 to only $200.
    Any ideas on pricing? Any personal experiences with pay-per-views?
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    The HTF Lowest Post Champion!
    [Edited last by Cameron Seaman on July 27, 2001 at 01:22 PM]

2. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

It'll probably be around $300. I wouldn't pay that much for a front seat unless it's for something special like Wrestlemania or Royal Rumble. Survivor Series used to be my favorite PPV, but now it is pretty much like any other PPV. I think you would have more fun in the front seat at a Raw or Smackdown. Be sure to see if there are any upcoming shows at that arena because the tickets for SS might sold there first.
    ~T

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

All the PPVs are $300 for ringside. You get to keep your folding chair, and it's screen printed with artwork for the PPV if that helps. Wrestlemania was $400 in Philly
    Jeff "Ain't Payin it" Kleist

4. JohanK

JohanK Second Unit

$300 is kinda steep for my blood. RAW is coming to town next month here; how much do front row tickets go for?
    OT: is it me or did it look like Stephanie Mc-H had some augmentation done? I notice a little bit of a difference last night when watching Smackdown.
    ------------------
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/bbs/equipment/28687.html
    [​IMG]
    [Edited last by JohanK on July 27, 2001 at 06:28 PM]

5. Cameron Seaman

Ringside for a RAW or Smackdown is te regular price of around $30-$35. The only problem is actually getting ringside tickets.
    I've only been to 1 RAW and about 4 House shows. Never been to a PPV. I would love to be down there during a big show like Survivor Series.
    ------------------
    [​IMG]

6. Van Patton

Van Patton Second Unit

LOL. On every messageboard online the Stephanie thing is all over the place. I think shes just wearing a push up bra with extra padding but I could be wrong.

7. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

If this WCW/ECW/WWF angle is still alive in November, then I would love to see the old SS team versus team matches.
    ~T

8. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

I didn't notice them last week, but last night they looked a lot bigger than usual.
    ~T

9. Cameron Seaman

From http://www.wwf.com
    Looks like I'm going to be going for a couple of the $75 seats instead.
    Come Saturday morning, I'll be sitting at the complex bright and VERY early. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    [​IMG]