WTB: Used Palm Pilot.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Vince Maskeeper, Oct 7, 2001.

1. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Well, my Palm IIIx is finally in need of retirement- he's been dropepd too many times and the screen is buggy to the point that he's unusable about 25% of the time.
    I was thinking about buying another- but it isn't important enough to me to spend $200+ on a new one. I figured maybe a HTF member was itching to upgrade (or just don't use their palm anymore) and would be willing to sell me their older unit.
    I'm really looking for an 8 meg unit (Palm IIIxe, Palm IIIx, Vx)- but would consider anything for a resonable price. I can get a IIIxe refurb with warranty for $140, so I'm looking for used units under/around $100 (except the Vx, I'd go higher for that one).
    I would consider Handspring units, but I'm not all that familiar with their models and styles- but if you have one you want to get rid of and it is not some tacky dayglo orange (Platinum, Deluxe, Pro, Edge all look okay in gray or black)- I'd certainly be interested in anything at/under $100 (I'd go higher for the Pro).
    I also have DVDs to offer if you want to do a mixed dvd/cash deal. Just drop me an email or post here.
    mailto:maskeeper@musicianassist.com
    AIM: VinceMaskeeper
    Interested in moving into FRONT PROJECTION with huge 6-10 foot widescreen? Buy my whole HDTV-ready CRT based front projection system delivered, cheap! Click here

2. Brent Cantrell

Brent Cantrell Stunt Coordinator

3. Miles_W

Miles_W Second Unit

Vince I'm not sure if you are interested but check out the link... apparently compugeeks are selling visors cheap... $97 us...
    http://www.redflagdeals.com/dealsnews/main.php
    good luck
    Miles
    ------------------
    Miles
    DarkSide Member since(93)

4. Bry_DD

Bry_DD Second Unit

I bought a Handspring Deluxe refurb with full warranty from fry's elec. for $99.

5. Larry Carlson

Vince;
    I've got a Vx that I got, used for two weeks and liked it so much that I got a 505. Box, instructions, manuals, software. If you're still looking, let me know. How's $145 shipped US Mail?
    Larry

6. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Thanks everyone- but I just bought a IIIxe from a kind HTF member!
    -Vince
    ------------------
    http://www.musicianassist.com
    AIM: VinceMaskeeper
    Anyone wanna sell me their palm pilot?? Click here