What's new

WTB: Used A/V Receiver (1 Viewer)

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
I am looking to stay one generation behind state of the art and save some money in the process. If anybody has an exceptionally nice used receiver they want to sell, please feel free to send me an e-mail. I'm open to Denon (AVR-3300 or newer), Pioneer Elite, Sony ES, Onkyo Integra, or whatever looks promising...I'm pretty flexible if the price is right.
DD and DTS are a must. 5.1 is certainly OK--I don't have a place for that 6th speaker at this point anyway.
Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you've got a receiver that needs a new home.
[Edited last by Bill Balcziak on July 30, 2001 at 08:48 PM]

Jarrod

Agent
Bill,
I have an ad in here for a Yamaha RX-V995. This is approx the same vintage (and MSRP) as the Denon 3300, and IMO sounds just as good if not better than it. I listened to both in the store and preferred the Yammy.
Look back a few days and you'll see it. Make me an offer if you're interested.

Kevin L K

Second Unit
Hi Bill-I'm selling a Harman/Kardon AVR 510 that was purchased brand new 3 months ago and works perfectly-it's down a little bit in this forum.Asking $500 but will talk.Thanks.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks