WTB SVS Subwoofer

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Dan J, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Dan J

Dan J Agent

I'm looking for a SVS sub, powered or passive. Someone out there is probably ready to upgrade to the PC-Ultra or PB12-Ultra and needs to unload there current sub. If you've got one drop me a line. I'm in Florida so unless you're somewhat local it'll probably have to be shipped.

Let me know [​IMG]
    Dan

2. MikeyWeitz

MikeyWeitz Supporting Actor

Try audiogon (where I bought my 16-46pc+, the FS/FT forum here and ebay.

Their were a couple avail in FL the past month or 2. You will have to be patient as they really do not come up all that often.

3. Dan J

Dan J Agent

Thanks Mikey, I'll try there too. Pretty sad that I missed the ones in FL.

I should add that I would be willing to drive a certain distance for pickup, so if you're in the next state and don't want to ship you can still keep me in mind.

I actually did have this posted in the For Sale forum last night, I'm not sure why the mods moved it [​IMG]

Could one of the mods let me know why this post is here now? I would think that it would be better if it was in the FS/FT forum. I read the FS/FT forums rules and I don't think I'm violating any of them. And, there are other WTB threads in that forum.

Thank you,
    Dan

4. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

I have an extra PB12+2 sitting here as I decided I could live with a PB12 Ultra. Problem is shipping from Oregon to Florida would not be easy or cheap. Anyone in Oregon interested?

5. Gavin_mi

Gavin_mi Stunt Coordinator

anyone got dimensions on the PB12 plus/2 ?? trying to see if I can fit it where my old sub is.

6. Gavin_mi

Gavin_mi Stunt Coordinator

NM found it, im just dumb and looked over it like 30 times on the SVS website.

7. meeks

meeks Agent

If you are still looking in a month I am going to be selling my pc20-39+ around then & I live in orlando.

8. Dan J

Dan J Agent

Sweet!

But, that means I have to wait a month [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sounds good meeks, I'm sending you an email.

Dan

9. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Dan:

That is weird. I don't have any note (which I get) when someone moves a thread from one area to the other. I will move this back to the For Sale area.

Parker

10. Clint

Clint Stunt Coordinator

Dan,

I have PB2-Plus I bought July of last year I might be interested in selling. It's an awesome sub in mint condition with little usage hours! I live in Illinois but shipping is affordable with Bax Global. I have everything it came with including the boxes and packing material.

11. Dan J

Dan J Agent

Parker-
    No big deal, I just figured it was strange. Thank you for moving it back. And, thank you for the forum. I have purchased a HK DPR2005, JBL Northridge speakers and now it looks like a SVS PC20-39+ with help from the members here and I feel good about each purchase.

Clint-
    I think I'll stick with Meeks' sub. Thanks though [​IMG]

Dan

12. Tom Donaghue

Tom Donaghue Stunt Coordinator

Clint;
    I've just recently purchased a 20-39 PCi, but I'm curious to know if you are interested in parting with the PB2-Plus. If you are, shoot me a PM. Thks... -Tom

13. Dan J

Dan J Agent

Hi-
    I've been telling my buddy about the new sub and now he's looking too. He's trying to make me look bad so he's looking for a PB-12 + 2, hopefully in Cherry, Walnut, or Rosewood. But, he'd probably take any color.

So, here's a bump for him, he's also in Florida (zip 32789) and would work with a seller on shipping.

Let me know if you've got one, either via email or PM.

Thank you,
    Dan

14. BobbyMac

BobbyMac Auditioning

I have a pair that I want to sell. These are not being sold for any other reason than I'd rather have gloss black boxes to match my other speakers. These are in perfect condition.

I live near Napa and would prefer local pickup. Otherwise, I can get SVS boxes and have them shipped.

The forum won't allow me to post links or pictures, but if you send me your e-mail address, I'll send you pictures.

$1000 each.

15. Dan J

Dan J Agent

Bob-
    I just forwarded this thread to my buddy Chris, and I'll let you know if he is interested. I think he wants the +2 though because it's dual subs.

Dan