What's new

WTB: SVS 20-39PC subs in Dallas area (1 Viewer)

Sean_Leino

Auditioning
I am looking to buy a single SVS PC series sub in good condition. Dallas area preferred for easy pick up but also willing to pay shipping costs from elsewhere. Please email or PM me if you have one you are looking to part with.

Sean_Leino

Auditioning
Thomas,
Unfortunately, I don't know any SVS owners or I would be happy to hook you up. If you change your mind and want to sell outright, please let me know via PM or at [email protected].

KevinHunt

Stunt Coordinator
Sean, I got your e-mail and responded but I'm at work now. My dual 16-46 and Samson S700 package is still available. Look under the "used subwoofer" link to get more info. Thomas, you can look if you are interested as well. A couple things to note. It is a package deal. I will not split up the pieces. Second, I'm only selling to try and take advantage of the CS+ discount, which should start shipping in 10 days or so. Once they start shipping the discount will be off. If I can't sell mine by the CS+ ship date then I'm just going to keep everything as I'm still more than pleased with them.

Users who are viewing this thread