What's new

WTB: Paradigm Studio 100s in Rosenut (1 Viewer)

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
Looking to acquire Rosenut Studio 100s.

I'm located in the SF Bay Area and constantly drive up to the Tahoe/South Lake Region - so if you're near any of those spots, I would love a local sale - otherwise I'm still up for offers.

Thanks!

- Ernest

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Per forum rules you must state a price. Please edit your original post to include one or add a reply containing the price.

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
Maybe you should stop nit picking threads and actually spend a sec to read mine. I'm looking to ACQUIRE (WTB)!

I guess my price is that I'll be more than happy to pay $1 but the SELLER is up to negotiate that with me.:thumbsdown:

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
Hey - what's up John?

No - I'm looking to complete your Paradigm mission of acquiring 100s to use as L/R Mains and to move those 40s into rear duty!

And yeah - I've already talked to that guy over the phone. They're 7 year old version 1 Studio 100s so not too appealing.

!Still Looking!

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
Oh yeah - have you managed to finish your setup? Man, that Center was probably as big as a 100 pushed sideways!

Jon G.

Stunt Coordinator
That's a good plan, it was my original plan before I got sidetracked. Studio 100s will sing upfront. Are you still powering them w/ your Sony, or have you upgraded your electronics as well?

Thanks for asking, I just recently finished my setup. I got my VMPS RM-40s about 3 weeks ago. New photos are up at:

http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/m...view_album.php

The RM-40s are about 8 inches from the ceiling... Now people really think I'm crazy...

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
Wow - those are really ridiculous.. :D :D :D

I'll have to check that out sometime!

Anyways- yeah, I should be getting my Rotel 1066 along with a Sherbourn 7/2100 sometime during the next week! Sony will get a few pics taken and posted to Ebay I guess.

Jon G.

Stunt Coordinator
Nice, sounds like you've got a really nice setup now.

Let me know how you like that Sherbourn. I've been thinking about selling both my 3 channel earthquakes and replacing them w/ the Sherbourn. Should be about an even wash, money wise.

I'll probably pull the trigger if I can upgrade my processor to something w/ balanced outs.

P.S., you're welcome to come over and watch a movie or listen to some music anytime, just shoot me an email

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks