WTB: Monty Python Box Set

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Bill Balcziak, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak Supporting Actor

My son is getting seriously interested in all things Python and I'd like to find a reasonably priced boxed set. (I am looking for the 14- or 16-disc "mega" set of the original TV show--which seems to have been released in about 32 different versions by Sam's Club, Costco, Best Buy, etc.) Send me an e-mail if yours is gathering dust and needs a new home. [​IMG]

2. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Bill: I don't want to discourage any responses to your thread...but there is a new "Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus 16-ton Mega Set" that's being released this Tuesday.

As you'll find HERE at my Weekly RoundUp thread over in Coupons & Bargains, Best Buy is having a very good price on it at $109.99 with an exclusive Python booklet. It is a 16-disc set.

That $109.99 price--which I just had to double-check--is $70 below their current listing HERE at bestbuy.com.

3. Bill Balcziak

Anyhow...as I was saying prior to Mike's ad for the ubiquitous Weekly RoundUp, I am interested in buying somebody's dusty old Monty Python boxed set. Shoot me an e-mail if you've got one you want to unload. [​IMG]

4. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?
    Supporter

Tony D.
    wow. try to help and pow.

i was about to post the same thing.
    good luck finding it used, but thats a great price for this brand new or used.

5. Bill Balcziak

Set has been purchased. Thanks, Lee--we're looking forward to it!