What's new

WTB: Marantz MA-700 User Manual or Copy (1 Viewer)

Hi All,

I've bought 3 used Marantz MA-700 power amplifiers at different times over the past 2 years and none of them came with the originnl box or manual.

If somebody has a manual and could make a nice copy of it, I'd be willing to pay you for it. Just let me know how much for the copy, shipping, and compensation for your time.

Thanks.

Hi David,

Thanks for the files of the manual.

I was wondering where they came from.

I forgot that I wrote this post.

Thanks again.

Alan

computerchile

Auditioning
Real Name
Omar Gonzalez
Hi Alan:
I bought 2 MA700 from a friend, i like much this amps but i dont have manual for triger power. can you send me please
Best regards
Omar

PRVP

Auditioning
Real Name
PAUL
hello
I bought +4 MARANTZ MA-700, are great amps, but I do not have a manual.
can you send me please?
Regards.... PRVP

Hi Guys,

I just noticed the new posts asking about the MA-700 manual.

I looked and seem to only have the MA-500 manual, but I will try to find the 700.

Regards,

Alan

Originally Posted by Martino

Available online...:Marantz MA-700 and MA-500

http://www.marantz.com/pdfs/u_amp_ma500_bck.pdf

That is actually only an advertisement, not actually the user manual. That is just a single page telling you what the amplifiers are capable of doing and some general specifications. What I am looking for is a user manual that shows how to bridge the amplifiers, tells you about the gain controls (like why the ma500 seems to have no gain control knob?!!)

I finally got a copy! I posted it on a free file sharing website, please let me know if for some reason you are unable to download it.

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2141726/marantz-ma-700-pdf-august-9-2010-1-21-pm-1-1-meg?da=y

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks