What's new

WTB: front L/R speakers, touchscreen remote, more! (1 Viewer)

ryan davis

Stunt Coordinator
After a wonderful transaction with a member on this board, I am now the proud owner of a new ( to me) subwoofer. I like getting nice deals on equipment, and I need new stuff for my small bedroom home theater. I figure its definatelty time to upgrade my front speakers for one thing. I already have a jbl s-center for the center channel, but I am going to be upgrading that soon. I am interested in both bookshelf and floorstanding, but anything over $400 or so is over my price range. Im interested in about anything, but mostly paradigm monitor series, jbl s series, Psb, or brands of similar quality.
I am also looking for a nice touchscreen remote, any available items will be considered.
Lastly, I dont exactly have this on my high priority list, but my yamaha rx-v992 is getting up there in its age and i want to enjoy my movies in DTS (when available). Since it doesnt have a decoder for dts, I would be interested in a decoder, or a newer reciever from brands similar.
Thanks for looking, and i hope to do some buisness with you.
my email adress is [email protected]

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
I have a Sony RMAV2000 a lighted touchpad remote w/macro commands,box and manual $65 I just need something alittle more elaborate remote wise. Its a great remote for the money. Easy for the whole family to use.
------------------
Jeff Whitford
Hometheater Guru

ryan davis

Stunt Coordinator
I sent you a email, and all other emails have been answered, still no comitments yet if anyone wants to offer me anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks