WOW!! Simpsons Vol 11 and Three Stooges Vol 4 on Oct 7

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Scott Thomas, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Scott Thomas

Scott Thomas Second Unit

2. Joe*A

Joe*A Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Scott - didn't realize Volume 4 of the Stooges was out so soon after Volume 3. And the price is right on Amazon.ca.

I'm going to wait for Season 11 of Simpsons for the price to drop down to the low $20's like all the other season do a few short months after release. The release date price points I find with a lot of DVDs are outrageous.

3. Jonathan_Clarke

Jonathan_Clarke Second Unit

About time for Simpsons season 11. It's been almost a year since the movie was released and way over a year since season 10!

4. Ockeghem

Ockeghem Ockeghem

Scott D. Atwell
    Scott,

Thanks for the link. Some of the comments on The Three Stooges (particulary Curly's declining years and the direction the team went around the time of the shorts included on that volume and on volume 5) were very interesting. I had no idea that the Stooges were (script-wise) often pitten against one another in some of the later shorts.

While watching the first ten or so shorts included on vol. 3, I'm struck by the wonderful news that I haven't seen all of them--ever. Seeing some of the shorts for the very first time is great stuff, kind of like finding a buried treasure of sorts. And it's also gratifying to see how much our children love these films. They ask to see them every night. [​IMG]