Wow! Fans of Star Wars must see "Duality".

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jonathan Burk, Sep 8, 2001.

1. Jonathan Burk

Jonathan Burk Second Unit

Jonathan Burk
    http://www.crewoftwo.com/movie/index.html
    It's a piece of "fan fiction", and if you liked the lightsaber duel at the end of Phantom Menace, you are going to love this. And it only cost $3000! (Not including computer hardware and software).

2. Paul W

Paul W Second Unit

Looks wicked.
    [​IMG]
    ------------------
    [​IMG] Paul Warren
    Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs [sic] to Hellen Keller.

3. Nigel McN

Nigel McN Supporting Actor

It's extremely well done.
    after you've watched it make sure you watch the sort of 'making of' version which simulaneously plays the storyboard, live action filmed and final product. Also very cool

4. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Duality has been out for a long time, and frankly once you get past the flash, all it is is a lightsaber duel. I'm much much more of a fan of "The Dark Redemption" because it has a plot (and a real SW actor!). KnightQuest should be good, and have a plot if it's ever finished. Of course, "The Empire Strikes Backyard" is hysterical
    Jeff Kleist

5. Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Bjorn Olav Nyberg Supporting Actor