What's new

Would you sell your home for $1M? (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Hah! You think I play golf? I'm not one of those crazy nut jobs! That said, I think I'd rather play in 50 degree weather (as dawn has been a couple days this week) than in 90 degree weather in the heart of June.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman

You can't beat the discount fees for an after-3pm tee time in the summer in Florida. A little sweat never hurt anyone.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
What if you sweated so much that it created a puddle on the ground and you slipped on it and fell off a cliff?

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
My mother would certainly agree with you; she'd skip South in an instant. The rest of my family agrees that if you're not shoveling snow in the winter, you're not really living (but always keep the aspirin in your pocket in case the shovelling gives you the big one.;) )

Buzz Foster

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
I'm still waiting for the mild winter. The rest of you are warm, but we had two feet of snow two weeks ago, and it has mostly been lows in the single digits, or at least well below freezing ever since.

(Albuquerque is NOT Phoenix!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks