What's new

Would You Rather...(Part II) (1 Viewer)

RicP

Screenwriter
Would You Rather....
Have the ability to fly?
OR
Have the ability to become invisible for 2 hours at a time?
And WHY? :D
Bring it on!

RicP

Screenwriter
I'd rather not have teaser thread titles... grrr!
Well excuse me :rolleyes
The other "Would you rather" thread has been around for a few days, certainly enough time for you to have seen it and understand what it was all about.
Clue #1 = This is the Polls section
Clue #2 = The header is a question, one can safely assume that they would be asked to answer said question inside the thread
I'm so sorry I made you waste the--what, 3 seconds--it took you to click into this thread and read it.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
getting back on topic...
I would rather have the ability to be invisible for two hours at a time :crazy: why? because I think flying would get boring after a while and being invisible has obvious advantages :D

RicP

Screenwriter
I'd have to choose flying myself.
Being invisible indeed has advantages, but the ability to just up and go whenever I wanted is much to appealing to me. I think that would be the most exciting thing in the World. :)

JoelH

Stunt Coordinator
After seeing both Hollow Man (you could easily substitute The Invisible Man or Memoirs of an Invisible Man) and Superman, I would have to go with flying.

----

Joel

Danny Knapp

Stunt Coordinator
I'd rather have the ability to fly so I wouldn't need a car and fly to wherever I want!

(Baseball/football stadiums..no tickets needed! Just fly in!)

I'd carry people and charge them big bucks for the ride!

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Invisibility sounds good, but just for 2 hours? I would like to become invisible whenever I feel like. :)
So I will have to go with flying. Who needs a car? I could fly to the movie theaters and Best Buy with no problems. :D

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
I's just messin' wichyu Ric. I do want my 3 seconds back though. ;)
Oh okay fine, I'll join in. I guess I'd like to fly. Ain't nuthin like cheap travel. :)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I would have to go with flying if only because I've dreamed it many times.

Brent L

Andy_R

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andy
For me, it would depend on how fast I could fly and how much energy it would take. If I could only fly at walking speed or running speed with some effort, I don't know if it would be worth it.

As for being invisible, the big question there is whether or not my clothes become invisible too. If I would have to be naked, that would cause logistical concerns since I would need have some clothes nearby when the two hours was up.

RicP

Screenwriter
Invisibility sounds good, but just for 2 hours? I would like to become invisible whenever I feel like
See that's the catch Matthew, I thought that invisibility at will would be much more appealing than the gift of flight, so I had to tip the scales a little to even them out.
Still you can do a lot in 2 hours :)

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
How fast can one fly? Is there a limit on the speed?
I'd pick the invisibility. So nice to be able to hide from the annoying users at the office that are time wasters.
Flight could be a fascinating power, but I hate to fly, self powered or not. :crazy:

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Ric I'm furious I want those 3 seconds I wasted clicking on this thread, I am mightily pissed, next time please include the whole question in the topic title and your answer too if you can, saves me clicking on it, nah nah just messing with ya dude.:)
Ok let me check your question hmmm hmmm hmmm ok, yeah I want to be The Invisible Flying Menace, for obvious reasons......:D

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I've found myself wishing I could be a "fly on the wall" many times...never wished I could fly really.

I'll take the invisibility and would do so even if it were only 15 minutes at a time.

TimDoss

Second Unit
Invisibility... oh, the possibilities.

(girl in locker room - "what the hell keeps slapping me

in the forehead????")

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks