What's new

Would you buy a store offered extended warranty on a RPTV? (1 Viewer)

Phil L

Supporting Actor
I usually don't get these things because what I buy always seems to work but I've never had a RPTV before and I'm unsure what to expect.

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
I normally don't on most of my electronics, but I did on my Tosh 65h80 that I bought a year ago from Tweeter. I haven't had to use it thankfully, but I think it was $300 for five years. Seemed worth it to me. It just depends on how risk averse you are.

I've seen many threads on this forum that would agree that an extended warraties for RPTV's are worth it. Just my two cents.

Peace,

DM

Bill_Weinreich

Second Unit
Phil,

My buddy bought a RPTV at Tweeter and he bought the extended service contract (I think $300). The good thing about it is that they will come to his house once a year (for 3 yrs) to check, clean, and adjust the guns. That alone would be worth it.

Bill

Phil L

Supporting Actor
Bill,
I'm probably going to buy it at a local PC Richards so I doubt their service contract includes perks like that, although that would be worth the price.
Sorry to hear about your disconnected HT:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks