What's new

Would anyone go for seaon sets of Night Court? (1 Viewer)

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I also want Night Court on DVD in season-by-season format. I used to watch the reruns of Night Court years ago on a station broadcasting out of Scranton, PA. I haven't seen an episode of this show in almost 10 yrs. I want this show on DVD.

Richard Ruffner

Stunt Coordinator
So according to IMDB, Markie did start in the second season, like I remember.

Anyway, in defense of this show, my Wife and I still quote lines from this series 15 yrs later. Most of them seem to come from the 3 parter where Dan is lost in the Arctic.

"My cousin has phone" "Great! Where?" "Seattle" "Seattle"

"What do you do for Toilet Paper" (Breaks off icicle) "Old Eskimo Joke"

"I'd rather make nami-lama with the seal"

And on it goes.

We'd snap this one up in a second.

DanHaya

Second Unit
Also it appeals to Star Trek fans, due to Brent "Data" Spiner's appearances in the court (the first time with a separate appearance by none other than Michael J. Fox!).
Let's not forget Nana Visitor's (Kira Nerys from DS9) guest appearance as Valerie Sanders, the woman with "multiple movie character personality"...and John Larroquette's small role as Maltz in Star Trek III: The Search for Spock.
It's a great show! I haven't seen it anywhere in reruns lately, but I still laugh at that show! I'd love to watch them again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks