What's new

Worst Web Site for HT stuff (1 Viewer)

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
I wanted to tell everyone about the horribal exspeaence I had with a web site when trying to order a new DVD cabinet.

www.spinkeeper.com is the WORST web site w/costermer service. I ordered a 240 dvd cabinet from them on July 2nd of this year. Three weeks later I got a 110 dvd cabinet via UPS. After calling them and telling them they sent the wrong cabinet , They told me they would send UPS out with in a week to pick this one up.
Well after 3 weeks and NO UPS, I started e-mailing & calling with no answer's. finally UPS showed up and took it. Well by this time it was almost the middle of august ,So I made many..many calles that wore not answers to ask when my CC would be credited, I finally tern them into the BBB of NY and contacted my CC to disbuit the charge. BY this time it was Oct 5th and they still had not return any call's or e-mail's. My CC company finally credited my account just this week! ( Oct 11th ). All I can say is BE CARFULL WHEN ORDERING FROM THEM.

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
Update:
Just found out today they did not refund my S/H charges. So this hole freaken wast of time cost me $60. What we do for DVD.

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor
In my line of work (HVAC) I've learned that if you do a good job for someone, on average they'll tell 5 people. But if you do a lousy job they'll bend everyones ear. Thanks for the heads up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks