Woo-Hoo! TimeWarner KC adds new HD Channels

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Chris, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

ESPN-HD and another channel marked 'REF' I'm not sure what that is, will check it out in a bit though [​IMG]

Just a note for the KC people here in the forum [​IMG]

2. Bruce Hedtke

Bruce Hedtke Cinematographer

I don't live in KC but the fact that Time Warner is adding ESPN-HD to more markets is good news...they don't carry it here either. Certainly gives me hope that they are picking it up in more markets.

Bruce

3. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

BTW, just so it's noted: REF channel has dissappeared; I watched it for all of about 40 seconds, it was just a test pattern [​IMG]

4. Randy Tennison

Randy Tennison Screenwriter

Randy
    The REF channel was some of the most interesting programming of this new fall lineup.

5. Sheldon C

Sheldon C Second Unit

Hey, that's cool! I may have to switch back from Everest. The fact that TWC didn't have ESPN HD and the NFL network were holding me back.

Are the Fox games HD on time warner? Everest doesn't have FOX yet, so that could be another reason to switch.

6. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

Fox games are in nice HiDEF this weekend on warner. I was happy. They even showed the KC Chiefs in HD on ESPN HD, so I didn't have to watch the crap local feed, who just broadcast analog on the digital channels ;(