What's new

Without A Trace? (1 Viewer)

jez

Stunt Coordinator
They have shown 2 seasons of this over here in the UK and was just wondering if that was it?

Or are they planning on doing anymore?

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
The third ended here very recently. This might be better located in the 'TV and HDTV Programming' forum than the TV Shows on DVD forum.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
CBS is still rerunning the third season here - you'll probably get it when they're finished with it.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I want to know if they plan on releasing Season 2 on DVD? I missed that entire season.

Corey_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
The 2nd season was awesome. Graham Spaulding comes back again in an incredible episode (his last appearance was when his trial was dismissed). And there was another shocking season finale that left everyone hanging (Season 3 was even more shocking). Hope they release both seasons soon. I really enjoy watching them in widescreen, though I do hope they'll up the sound to 5.1.

Deb Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
I noticed the second season up for pre-order on Amazon.uk - sometime in November, I think. When the first season came out, I saw it listed on the UK e-tailers first, and then it was announced in the US. So I suspect the second season is in the works and will be announced soon.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I just got my very first taste of Without a Trace when I blind bought season 1 at DDD for $17.38 early this month... Just now got a chance to watch a couple episodes today... what an awesome show!

I see according to TVshowsonDVD.com that season 1 came out on 9/7/04... so it has be just over a year since season 1 was released... what is our chances of getting season 2? has anyone heard anything at all?

Malcolm Cleugh

Second Unit
The UK R2 release of Season 2 has now been moved to 30th January 2006.
Has an outrageous rrp of GBP60 so virtually double a potential R1 price.
I remember when I bought Season 1 R1 was half the price of UK R2. Even in sales the R2 has not fallen very much.

Am very suprised there is still no sign of a R1 release for Season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks