What's new

Without a Trace Second Season? (1 Viewer)

Corey_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I'm wondering if during the upcoming Warner chat if anyone will be around to ask about this great show. I would if I would be at home, but unfortunately, I work nights.

Corey

Malcolm Cleugh

Second Unit
A heads up Warner in Europe are still sticking with releasing this.
Season 3 is out in the UK next week (24th July).
RRP is very high at GBP60 for 4 double sided disks, will wait for reductions as after around 6 months S2 is now widely available at around GBP30.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member

I believe at the chat Warners said there are currently no plans to release additional seasons of "Without a Trace" in Region 1.

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
This show was the real headscratcher of the Warner TV chat to me. If a modern-day show that often ranks in the top five of all shows can't get past a first season release, then what hope do any of Warners' dramas have? Since other regions have subsequent seasons out, it does make you wonder what the U.S. branch of Warners' expectations are for TV shows.

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
Great news guys! TVShowsonDVD.com has posted exciting news about an upcoming release for Without a Trace- Season Two! It's being release by Warner Bros on March 13, 2007, with all 24 episodes of the sophomore season. No bonus features have been announced. That doesn't really matter though, since we now have the proof that it's being released! Yay! Is anyone else happy? Here's the link- http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6662
Enjoy!
-James

Corey_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I too am very excited. No more double sided discs either. Though, I do notice on the digital bits site that they show a date of Feb. 6.

Corey

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

Looks like they got the date confused with the Order Date - the date stores have to have their orders in by. The correct street date is March 13.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks