What's new

Without A Trace season 3 thread (1 Viewer)

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
2/24/05

Great episode this week, with great work by Dylan Baker, and a couple of interesting twists (he wasn't a molester, and he didn't commit suicide as he probably would have on other shows).

Now Jack knows about Martin and Sam.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
FYI: Last week's pre-empted episode of Without A Trace will air this WEDNESDAY at 9 p.m. EDT.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Too bad Lost will run two minutes overtime and make me miss the disappearance scene, but I'll manage.

JeremyErwin

Senior HTF Member

Actually, I was kind of hoping that Jack Malone would end it all-- ditch the soap opera, and get back to police procedurals.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
That sure was a stinker. They must really need an Emmy tape for Anthony Lapaglia.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I liked it. I recognized Anthony LaPaglia right away under the makeup. Then Vivian was there, and the missing guy had two daughters. It was pretty clear what they were doing. It was fun to see Jack not going by the book. A nice change of pace.

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
I also instantly recognized LaPaglia as the old guy. But my wife and I agreed that this was an awful episode.

Some of my dreams would make for a much better prime-time hour of HDTV than this was. I was sort of hoping that it would end with a scene of his ex-wife seeing Jack step out of the shower.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I agree; terrible episode... Hopefully the season finale will make up for this one. The makeup they used for "old man Jack" was just awful too. Or maybe HDTV just made it look bad...

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
At least LaPaglia was playing a variant of himself. Like others here I immediately knew the acting identity of the old man. I then thought of the confusion caused by Cheech Marin's triple characters in 'From Dusk Till Dawn'. I spent most of the movie trying to figure out the significance of his reappearances. :)

RobertW

Supporting Actor
not to mention, the "old man" looked about forty years older than the ex-wife they were interviewing.

Chris Bergmann

Second Unit
Next season they'll have a very hard time explaining how one or even both of them survived - unless the car was bullet-proof, which would be unrealistic.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
I thought it was a weak episode with a cheesy, melodramatic cliffhanger recycled from last year's Third Watch finale, of all places. I hope they don't dumb down this show with more violence and sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks