What's new

With WKRP, Wonder Years and Batman now a reality, what's the next holy grail? (1 Viewer)

Ian K McLachlan

Second Unit
Real Name
Ian Kenneth McLachlan
Mine would be -

The Defenders

The Complete Lassie

My World and Welcome to It

The Third Man

The Name of the Game

He and She

mrz7

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Zuncic
Still hoping for complete sets for this upcoming Holiday Season:

"Knots Landing"

"The Drew Carey Show"

"One Day At A Time"

"Phyllis"

and the missing 5th season to "Rhoda"

Movie Maven

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
ed
Out of my 60 or so tv series,the only one thats not complete is Green Acres,so I would say that's my grail other than that I'm pretty much satisfied with what I have.

Hasslein

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
Harper Valley

One Day at a Time

Love Boat

Fantasy Island

Gilligan's Island Season One Colorized

Diff'rent Strokes finished

Bosom Buddies w music cleared

The Fall Guy

Taxi BD restored music

And for Warner archives to offer pressed early seasons of Night Court & Courtship of Eddie's Father

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
Adam Gregorich said:
Me too, but not happening anytime soon. I ask [beg] contacts a few times a year.

Do they give you any reasons why it isn't happening?

Is it a lack of interest, rights issues, or because they don't know

how to how to release so many episodes in a way that would

sell and still make them enough money to make it worth doing?

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
derosa said:
Do they give you any reasons why it isn't happening?
Is it a lack of interest, rights issues, or because they don't know
how to how to release so many episodes in a way that would
sell and still make them enough money to make it worth doing?
It's CBS, aka Constantly Being Stalled.

stringbean

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Snorbitz
The Green Hornet hardly gets a mention in this 11 page thread so far which surprises me. The Green Hornet, like it's counterpart Batman, is a cult classic and is long awaited by fans of the TV show which has remained in limbo from official home video for decades. All we've had on DVD are those two feature length movies - The Green Hornet and The Fury Of The Dragon which was nothing more than a few of the original TV episodes strung together.

Incidentally, there is a 1/18 scale die-cast model of the 60s Chrysler Imperial - AKA the 'Black Beauty', by AutoArt due out very soon so I'm really looking forward to getting that. It will look really great against the Hotwheels 1/18 scale 1966 Batmobile.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Lassie- all 19 seasons, 591 episodes,

Bonus Features include new interviews with the surviving cast members, cast commentary on select episodes, vintage cast commercials, episodes of the 1970s filmation cartoon, Lassie's Rescue Rangers, and the New Lassie where June Lockhart and Jon Provost reprise their roles. Comes in a deluxe box set. When you open the lid, you can hear Lassie barking. LOL

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Ron Lee Green said:
Lassie- all 9 seasons, 591 episodes,

Bonus Features include new interviews with the surviving cast members, cast commentary on select episodes, vintage cast commercials, episodes of the 1970s filmation cartoon, Lassie's Rescue Rangers, and the New Lassie where June Lockhart and Jon Provost reprise their roles. Comes in a deluxe box set. When you open the lid, you can hear Lassie barking. LOL
There were 19 seasons of Lassie (That's 133 "Doggy Seasons"). :laugh: As for the sound effects, they did that for The Six Million Dollar Man. Problem is, there's no way to replace the battery that provided the power for that sound, and when it gave out, the sound effect was gone forever. When Time-Life offered the entire series of TSMDM they should have designed it so you could replace the battery.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Regulus said:
There were 19 seasons of Lassie (That's 133 "Doggy Seasons"). :laugh: As for the sound effects, they did that for The Six Million Dollar Man. Problem is, there's no way to replace the battery that provided the power for that sound, and when it gave out, the sound effect was gone forever. When Time-Life offered the entire series of TSMDM they should have designed it so you could replace the battery.

You are correct, 19 years--that was a typo, sometimes my keyboard skips, I will edit it.

I also have The Six Million Dollar Man box set, too. That's where I got the idea from. It still works--so far, but I haven't opened it much.

I also have the New Zoo Revue season one set. It used to play the theme song when you pressed the button on the case, but it's dead now, :(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks