With O WHAT A LOVELY WAR coming, are catalog titles paramount?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Louis Letizia, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Louis Letizia

Louis Letizia Supporting Actor

Very exciting that Richard Attenborough's never released to video OH WHAT A LOVELY WAR is receiving a dvd release from Paramount in November. Can AMERICAN HOT WAX, FRATERNITY ROW , THIEVES and SHEILA LEVINE IS DEAD AND LIVING IN NEW YORK far from their release schedule? All have never seen the light of day on vhs, along with FOUR FLIES ON GREY VELVET. Any other Paramount orphans?

2. Jeffrey:K

Jeffrey:K Second Unit

Did SERIAL ever get a VHS release? I've been waiting for that on DVD. And I may be the only person on the planet who wants WON TON TON: THE DOG WHO SAVED HOLLYWOOD. I don't think Sidney Furie's HIT! ever got a VHS release either.

Don't hold your breath for the NIGGER CHARLEY films on any format.

3. walter o

walter o Supporting Actor

HIT! and SERIAL both was out on Paramount video. WON TON TON never was though.

4. Alan-A

Alan-A Extra

No you're not the only person on the planet who wants WON TON TON -- it's worth it even if it's only for the veteran star cameos - but it's always been a great guilty pleasure of mine. Tremendously silly and fun. And any scrap of film featuring Madeline Kahn deserves to be seen!!

5. Louis Letizia

Louis Letizia Supporting Actor

Paramount did release HIT! on video in the 90s as well as the underrated RIOT with Gene Hackman

6. JerryKILL

JerryKILL Stunt Coordinator

Phase IV (1974) is a neglected Saul Bass sci-fi flick which has been my most wanted title from Paramount for some time.

7. RoyM

RoyM Stunt Coordinator

Shoot yeah! Right near the top of my list, too.

I never thought we'd get Let's Scare Jessica to Death so maybe there is some hope for Phase IV.

8. Bob Graham

Bob Graham Supporting Actor

Bob Graham
    AMERICAN HOT WAX was released on VHS on the Fotomat label (before Paramount had it's own video label it used to license its films out to Fotomat). It was also available on CED.