What's new

Witchblade fans- Do they exist? (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Why is TNT pouring so much money into the series, it's so corny! I see a big fat trailer for it on both the Spiderman and Star Wars previews and it's all over their network too. I admit I never seen a full episode all the way through but the commercials seem to tell all. She throws a bracelet up into the air only to have it come back and land on her wrist, and of course with rock music in the background. Enough said!

Personally I thought Mortal Kombat the series was better on TNT, why'd they cancel it?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
If you havent watched a complete episode how can you make fun of it just from a commerical? Witchblade is a pretty good show and got enough viewership for a second season. It got better as it went through the first season and had a pretty good story. The season finale was surprising. Cant wait till the new season. So yes there are witchblade fans. I am one

Gerard Priori

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, we exist. And we're looking forward to the second season starting next Sunday night.

-Jerry

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Well, I liked the show until the final episode of the season, when they pressed the reset button. So, none of this stuff actually happened? Why should I care then?

Jason

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I guess you're right Joey, I shouldn't really pass judgement on the 2-3 episodes I tried to watch. It's just the lines seemed so cheezy and overdramatic I didn't give it a chance. It's like me with Dark Angel. I absolutely loved the 1st season with Alba and Weatherly starring in it. Then when the 2nd season approached I saw all these commercials with mutants and badly dressed freaks with superpowers that totally tainted the series. Ugh! I really did try to get into it but no deal. I couldn't stand the new twist the writers threw in.

Well good to know TNT's Witchblade budget is justified by its fans.

GordonL

Supporting Actor
So, none of this stuff actually happened?
Which sets up season 2.

IMO, of the new crop of Sci-fi/Fantasy shows within the past couple years, Witchblade is probably among the best (that I've seen anyway). When it comes to cheezy lines and bad acting, Dark Angel, Mutant-X, Andromeda, and The Chronicles were far worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks