What's new

Wireless Internet thru TV using surround sound (1 Viewer)

KillerKat

Auditioning
Real Name
Karen McCubbin
I corrected the setup for our surround sound system, however now when we use the internet option on the TV there is no sound (it worked before I made the change). TV/Dish, Bluray & Xbox all have sound. Will the surround sound not work when we are using the internet option on the TV? Equipment List: Flat Screen TV - Panasonic TC-P60ST50 Receiver - Yamaha RX-V373 (supports 5.1 channels) Bluray - Sony BDP-S590 Speakers - Polkaudio - 2 front, 2 rear, 1 center & 1 subwoofer Dish Network Receiver - VIP722DVR Xbox - 360 Connections: Based on advise I receive on another thread (thanks!!!) this is how my system is currently setup... Dish is plugged into HDMI1 of Yamaha Bluray is plugged into HDMI2 of Yamaha Xbox is plugged inot HDMI3 of Yamaha Yamaha HDMI Out is plugged into TV HDMI1 Thanks Kat

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I have a Panny "network" TV and I tried Pandora and its audio was stuck in the TV. And what do you mean "worked before"? I see in your "other thread post" you removed the toslink between the TV and Yamaha(when you were apparently using the TV as the hub). If your "network audio" came out of the Yamaha, reconnect the toslink for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks