What's new

Wire Management (1 Viewer)

Dave_WY

Auditioning
Well after alot of finicky work I have my cables and wires just the way I like them. I searched for wire management but didn't find alot and very hard to find pictures for ideas, so I thought I would add these pics to my website for just that reason. Let me know what you think. Thanks

I guess you will have to check under my profile for the website since I'm not allowed to use url's.

anth_c

Stunt Coordinator
Dave,

Nice job hiding the wires. Can you show some pictures of how you managed to hide the wires behind your rack?

Dave_WY

Auditioning
-Wayne thank you for the compliment!
-anth_c my rack has a c-channel down the back, all my wires go through the back and are tie wrapped neatly in the channel. I covered the front of the channel in black vinyl so you can't see anything from the front. I have my power bar/surge protector screwed into the back channel also. I have a couple bundles of wire going to the TV all wrapped in the corrugated black hose. Any other wires going to sub or front speakers are all run straight out the back of the channel into my wire ways. Hope that helps since I don't have a digital camera right now.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks