What's new

WinZip needed for my DVD cover art I keep getting which version if any? (1 Viewer)

JonSpice

Stunt Coordinator
I have Paint Shop Pro 8.0 I have been told I need to zip it up to send or up load it. Any thing I should know about WinZip or what version would help. I went through A-Z UK site and found some Region 1 full coverart Front-Back-Spine. I ran every letter til 3 AM got lots of R1 like "Sum of All Fears" plus some nifty Concerts held in R1 & R2. I had to open 2 new files since I filled them with such clear 2.3 to 5.6 MB cover files, the kind you buy off of Matt D. Now I can buy a used DVD from a reseller that doesn't have the cover art and a much lower price. I have all regions capability so R2 and R4 is welcome. George Harrisons "Concert For Bangladesh", U2, YES, Supertramp, Styx, "Magical Mystery Tour" and 4 column insert. Pink Floyd's Sid Barret, Guns N' Roses, Electric Prunes. Like I said I ran all the letters from A to Z till 3 AM.

I need what editon of WinZip to file these on a CD-R, since I am keeping them I won't use a CD-RW. I can still run the letters this evening and find some more Region 1 high rez full cover art? TIA :)

Mike Fassler

Supporting Actor
get the latest version, it will support all previous versions, or you can get WinRAr which will handle many more archive types.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I recommend 7-zip (though I'm unsure exactly what you need it for).

7-Zip is free. Also, according to the official site "7-Zip compresses to zip format 2-10% better than other zip compatible programs."

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member

Chief: "Did you get all that, Max?"
Max: "Most of it, Chief."
Chief: "What part didn't you get?"
Max: "The part after, 'I have Paint Shop Pro...'"

Jon

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Why are you using a zip program to compress images instead of using a compressed image format?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks