What's new

Win your choice of the new MERIDIAN collection disks! (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I have one copy eacy of DIVA and THE RED VIOLIN

OK, all ya gotta do is post below ONCE and one time ONLY, with your favorite real life diva.

Will pick a winner sometime after NOON Friday, so be sure to be in before then, anyone who posts AFTER that but before I do the rolls is eligble but I wont guarantee your entry unless its before 12:01 PM EST May 30th, capiche?

-Open to residents of US/Canada only.
-Winners must have been registered HTF members before 11:59 PM EST May 27th, 2008.
-Limiting winners to one HTF prize a month max, so please don't enter if you have won anything from HTF in the last month.
-HTF staff prohibited from winning.
-All decisions by me and the HTF owners are final in case of a dispute or tie =)
-Editing posts or threads will result in disqualification.
-Void where prohibited etc. This is done for entertainment value only and no prize substitutions are possible.

First roll will get first choice, the second roll will get the one not chosen. No substitutions, no cash value!

Simple and logical enough?

Sam

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Kathleen Battle...

A true Diva in every sense (particularly the negative) of the word. Plus, probably the greatest voice of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks