What's new

Win your choice of Night of the Living Dead or Diary of the dead! (1 Viewer)

pghjerry

Grip
Real Name
Jerry
'Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things'
I have fond memories discovering this as a kid, on Saturday night watching Chiller Theater.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
My favorite is still probably the original Dawn of the Dead. A great movie with all kinds of Breakdown of Society stuff, sardonic commentary, and some rock solid zombie brain eating action.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
OK chums lets do this!

Randoming 2-45 twice in one go:

#28 is Jean Paul Villeneuve and #5 is Troy Evans! Congrats to you both! Will PM Jean Paul and get his first choice and get the address from him and Troy as well.

Sam

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
Congrats guys.

I wanted to add that any zombie fan here that isn't reading the comic series The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman should really check it out. Its in the vein of Romero's films but it doesn't feel like a rip off of any of them and while it is violent they don't rely on that to sell the book. Its very character driven and mature and anyone in the book can die at anytime so you're always kept on your toes. I wouldn't be surprised if HBO picked it up and turned it into a series at some point. They're up to issue #49 now but there are various trade paperback versions out so you can get caught up. Its the best zombie story I've seen since Romero's Dawn of the Dead and I think most zombie fans will love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks