What's new

Win a copy of The Orchestrion Project on Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I love 3D, I love audio (and still haven't gotten anything with 96k TrueHD) and I love good music so I need this! :)

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
I had never heard of this before this thread. So I googled Pat Metheny Orchestration and found it available on Amazon (as is indicated above) and several hits on youtube. After reading the reviews and looking at the preview video and a short (7:00 minute explanation from him) I'll be buying this unless by some miracle I win it.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Gary Seven /t/324337/win-a-copy-of-the-orchestrion-project-on-blu-ray/30#post_3990513
So... who won?
Great question! Sorry for the delay, but I was out of town for a couple of days this week and we are having our every 4 year Home Theater Forum meet so things have been pretty busy.

Post 33 is Terry Deto and post 9 is Dubstar Congrats to both of you. If you can get me your addresses by Saturday night I will get them out this weekend, otherwise there will be a week delay as I am out of town.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks