What's new

Win a copy of Code of Silence and Lone Wolf McQuade on Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

colomb

Auditioning
Real Name
Victor
Chuck Norris is currently in a legal battle with the makers of Bubble Tape. Norris claims "6 Feet of Fun" is actually the trademark for his penis.

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
So, has Chuck Norris picked the winners? I didn't receive a kick to the head so I guess it wasn't me.

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Originally Posted by Chuck Anstey /t/322152/win-a-copy-of-code-of-silence-and-lone-wolf-mcquade-on-blu-ray/60#post_3951861
So, has Chuck Norris picked the winners? I didn't receive a kick to the head so I guess it wasn't me.

If you were kicked in the head by Chuck Norris you it would be so fast you wouldn't know you were kicked until your funeral.

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
David Willow said:
If you were kicked in the head by Chuck Norris you it would be so fast you wouldn't know you were kicked until your funeral. :)
I was under the assumption he was just using 0.00001% power so I wouldn't die but be able to enjoy his movies when I woke up after a week.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Sorry, Chuck Norris was out of town so the committee was unable to meet until today. To avoid any bias the committee consisted of my wife. Her favorite "fact" was:

Steve_Pannell said:
/t/322152/win-a-copy-of-code-of-silence-and-lone-wolf-mcquade-on-blu-ray/30#post_3947451
Chuck Norris refused Don Corleone's offer.
Thanks to all who entered. Steve and Aaron, can you both PM me your address so I can get Chuck to roundhouse kick a set to each of your addresses?

Kevin EK

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Now that it's over, I can relate that Chuck Norris does not fear the Reaper. He considers the Reaper a promising rookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks