Will SeaQuest ever make it to DVD?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Chris Will, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Chris Will

Chris Will Supporting Actor

Chris WIlliams
    Sorry if this has already been asked but I keep getting an error when I try searching for it.

I'd like to see a release of this although the second season sucked. I enjoyed the first and third seasons though. This wasn't a great show but I found it entertaining. Has anyone heard anything about SeaQuest?

2. Paul Sandhu

Paul Sandhu Supporting Actor

Its too bad you're not in Canada, they stated airing the again on TV on Saturday and Sunday. They have been doing this since April.

I don't think we will see a DVD anytime soon, but I think that Universal owns the rights to it. You never know... we could see it sometime considering they are putting all their old shows out.

3. david_slater

david_slater Stunt Coordinator

i sure hope so...
    i want it all! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Christopher_P

Christopher_P Stunt Coordinator

I too would love to see SeaQuest on DVD IMO it was a great show. Sad to hear Brandis died though [​IMG]

5. DougFND

DougFND Second Unit

I would probably spring for the first season. I didn't like the second as much and the third just did nothing for me, though I admittedly didn't watch much of it.

6. Eric Paddon

Eric Paddon Screenwriter

Season 1 has Stephanie Beacham going for it and then after she left I no longer had any reason to watch.

I still have all the first season episodes except for Shatner's guest appearance taped off the original NBC run so if I ever feel nostalgic for it, I at least can be guaranteed uncut episodes. These are the kind I'd rather just transfer to DVD-R if I had the equipment to do it.

7. Matt_P

Matt_P Second Unit

I was a fan of this show, too. Roy Schieder did a fine job, as did much of the cast. I'd love to revisit it on disc.