Wild Wild West Complete Series

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by jdee28, Jul 14, 2008.

1. BobSchneider

BobSchneider Second Unit

Yeah gordo your right on the money, besides in my book the reunion movies were a very guilty pleasure and honestly not worth the double dip. Ive got what I really wanted all a long all four seasons to view at my lesure, not held hostage to local/cable stations re run cycle.

2. Jay*W

Jay*W Second Unit
    Supporter

Well said, Gord. Fans only get additional seasons if they buy previous seasons, and the complete series sets only come out if the individual seasons sell well enough to see all seasons released. And what do the loyal fans get in exchange for that loyalty? A small set of exclusive content that they cannot get unless they repurchase the very content of their previous purchases. This is especially egregious given the price that these complete series sets demand -- it's much harder for a fan to justify a repurchase at those prices versus the (also unfortunate) practice of an artist putting out a deluxe edition of their latest album 6 months later with a few bonus tracks. In that case, the cost will only be $10 to $20 max.
    Jay

3. younger1968

younger1968 Cinematographer

paul young
    I got into S3 of Wild, Wild West as such I really enjoyed the show. I have purchased the complete series on dvd!! I really like character interaction between the two agents as both actors appear to have amazing chemistry with each other throughout many of the episodes!

I am curious if there are extra features with the set that was not available with the individual sets. I welcome your thoughts and/or suggestions!

Regards,
    Paul

4. bretmaverick2

bretmaverick2 Supporting Actor

Tom Hunter
    I do know that the two post series reunion movies are in the complete series set. And I don't think they are available individually.

Beyond that, not sure.

5. Darby67

Darby67 Supporting Actor

Sean
    Having collected the individual season sets as they were released, I have no interest in double-dipping for the complete series. As has been said before, CBS/Paramount really should issue the two post-series reunion telemovies separately for the fans who loyally supported the individual season releases.

Darby

bretmaverick2 likes this.