What's new

Wild Things: Unrated......Due April 20th.....??? (1 Viewer)

Rolando

Screenwriter
hmmm... can't replace since the commentary and other extras not ported over, not really worth a rental from what was described...

I would have to own both I guess to see the un-rated and have the extras at my disposable... wouldn't CTHV just love that?

Well I will hold on to mine... maybe pick up un-rated a year from now at a discount bin at walmart for under $10

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Maybe they left out all of the stuff that would have made this movie good. I hated this movie so bad when I saw it I cant believe that they would think of a second one. Sorry guys if you liked it (or just those 2 parts).

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
okay so I have to ask...

For those of us who bought Wild Things for reasons other than the plot ;) are there compelling reasons to purchase the unrated edition?

:D

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Yes, there are three...ahem..compelling reasons to pick it up. ;) There are also some little differences, some great, some just so-so. Little bit more Bill Murray. Even the credit sequence reveal has some new stuff.

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Does anyone have the unrated version yet? If so, can anyone post pics of what new scenes have been added? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks