What's new

WiIl we see Starsky & Hutch Season 4?? (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I am really hoping that Sony doesn't leave us hanging with Starsky & Hutch like they did with Charlie's Angels(another title I am hoping for more releases of).
There is only one more season of S & H left to release!!
C'mon Sony!!

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
This is a title I'm starting to get worried about. I'll never complete 2/3 of my collection if the studios leave us hanging after the first few seasons.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

I'll never complete 90% of my collection.
Sony seems to be especially bad with leaving its old shows hanging..

Lutz Koch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lutz
Although I'm afraid I'm starting to sound like a broken record, I'm gonna say it again: Bring on Charlie's Angels S3 and Starsky & Hutch S4 already! I watched the final episode of Angels S2 just 2 weeks ago and was so incredibly sad afterwards that there is still no next season to look forward to... Arrgh! Well, last week I finally started watching S&H S3, but I'm already worried that by the time I get to the end of this, there will probably still not be any news about S4... (Guess I'll have to rewatch those old VHS recordings I made about 10 years ago!)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

I totally agree!!
I don't understand Sony's mentality when it comes to this thing, they seem to tease us with these things, then leave us hanging.
I have been emailing Sony for the last year to beg them to Continue releasing Charlie's Angels, and now I hope they don't screw us with Starsky & Hutch as well.
T.J. Hooker was another of my favorites which I just picked up.
I'm sure they'll screw us with that one too.:angry:

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Something tells me that we'll get it next year. There are several series that Sony is close to wrapping up. They're going to finish SOAP, and they finished Sanford & Son. Good Times and Starsky & Hutch only have one more season to go. It looks rather good that we'll get the final seasons of both next year. Unfortunatly season 4 of Starsky and Hutch is not a favorite among the fans. I don't know how much this is going to influence the decision to release it, but since they've gotten this close I don't see any good reason to the finish it.

As for more Charlies Angels, well....season three is one of my favorites....so I'm going to hold out a little more hope that next year we'll finally see seasons 3 and 4.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
maybe Sony realized they forgot to release Charlie's Angels s3 and is going to get that out first, and then s4 of Starsky and Charlie's Angels at the same time

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
C'mon..
Were talking about one more lousy season. Lets have it already!!
R2 already got theirs!!
:angry:

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
I now own all four seasons of Starsky & Hutch on DVD, sorry Dan*T but I'm sure you'll get yours soon :D

Patricia

Stunt Coordinator
I agree, come on Sony, give us season 4 already!! The UK released theirs this past week and I was hoping that we'd get some news soon seeing as the first 3 seasons were released here and in the UK around the same time. I'm practically foaming at the mouth for season 4. I've never seen any of those episodes and I'm dying to see the very last episode "sweet revenge".

Come on Sony, put us out of our misery. Give us season 4.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

Dale, I'm glad that someone is enjoying the 4th Season!!

It was actually my favorite season, I have some on VHS, but the picture is pretty crappy..

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

I agree for the most part, but I do think that Jeannie (out in a few weeks), The Facts Of Life (out in May) and One Day At A Time (been in the pipelines for some time) are well overdue at being released on DVD and frankly it is time for them to come out, but besides those three shows, I think instead of releasing She Spies, etc..., to just go ahead and progress further into the other shows Sony's already started on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks