What's new

Wii U Demo Stations in stores (Target, Best Buy, GameStop) (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I got to play a Wii U Demo at Best Buy today and it was pretty neat. The controller is a little too big for my tastes (I can only have my index fingers on the shoulder OR trigger button, but using my middle on the trigger feels awkward) but it pretty much worked as advertised. The only playable demo was Rayman Legends, which is good because I plan on getting that at some point. I didn't like how tight the coil was on the cable that was holding the GamePad to the unit but otherwise it was okay.
Anyone else play around with a demo kiosk? Thoughts?

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I went to Best Buy to pick up the Bond 50 BD set and tried out the Wii U again. My girlfriend was surprised by how big and weird the controller looked but she didn't really watch me play it because the demo station is on the inside of an aisle so you can't physically step more than like 2 feet away from the TV. Kind of disappointing that they have a huge demo space for every other unit there; even the Vita demo station had more room.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks