What's new

Wii Sports (Ups/Downs) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, that's where playing skill comes into play, I have certain ways to move the opponents out of position, and then play a shot that they can't return. That's how to rack up points within the games, and then skill points if you win the match. You can play drop shots, as well as power shots, and looping shots, the better you can control your shots, the better you can play shots to win the point. Sometimes the game feels like badminton with the up close net play, but it's fun reaction-wise.

Once you get to around 1600 in skill level, you'll be playing Elisa and Sarah all the time.

The better you get, the more points you will score until you get into the 2000's, where it'll be tougher and tougher to score skill points (and if you falter by losing or letting them score points within the games, you can lose quite a few points, and have to work your way back up to current levels).

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Has anyone played Wii Tennis against themselves? If you're the only one playing, when you get to the Tennis menu, click on the question marks and you'll be playing against yourself. You and you vs. you and you. I just found out that you could do this yesterday, and I've had a lot of fun playing against myself. :D

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I have done this. You can also have you and a friend on one team, and you and that same friend on the other team. That gets pretty confusing.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I've gotten up to around 2100 and it was still Sarah and Elisa, so I don't think the opponents change after that.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Epyx Winter games is CLASSIC. From the Triathalon (complete with gun shooting!) to the Luge, it's a great time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks