What's new

Why the high price for Dick Van Dyke Sets? (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I think if the prices did drop on the Dick Van Dyke TV DVD sets I would probably invest in the sets that are already out. $60-70 a set is usually high, especially if a fan of the show is going to invest in vuying every set. The thing is that studios need to level out the prices on their sets and it would stimulate more purchases from fans and would sell more of their sets as well.

I think this is what's wrong with the pricing structure that Paramount has with their DVD sets on their Star Trek DVD shows. If they would drop the prices all across the board with the pricing structure as has been done with many other DVD shows. (Average price on a set is around $40-50).

Scott_F_S

Second Unit
As far as DDD, I've been buying from them for years and never had a problem that wasn't related to shipping timeliness. You absolutely don't want to buy from DDD if you're in a hurry or on a deadline. They sometimes take weeks to ship an item that's listed as in stock on their Web site. I got burned by that badly a couple of Christmas seasons ago.

But if you're not in a hurry/not on deadline, then DDD comes highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks