What's new

Why Sirius Rocks! (1 Viewer)

KurtW

Stunt Coordinator
I agree. The commercials on the XM feeds really turned me off. I don't like paying $10 for music a month, and having commercials on more half of the music feeds. For $13 a month, Sirius is really the only way to go. They've really started to get aggressive on their product pricing lately, which I think is a good step for them, and will take a solid chunk out of XM's share.

My only complaint is the darn antenna placement in my home. But that's my own fault - I don't have a east or north facing window where my home theatre system is.

That and the fact you can get Sirius feeds online to your computer is a nice thing too.

BrianM

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brian
I've had XM and Sirius for almost a year to see which one I would prefer for the long run. It is absolutely no question. Sirius blows away XM by a long shot. Not just in terms of commercial free music but also in channel content and selection programing. I predict Sirius will be the leader in the long run. I may even have to buy some stock in the company.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I know this will run contrary to most of what people have run into, but I have to say, their support is very good. I ran into a problem on a road trip while sitting outside of Pontoon Beach, IL. The receiver on my car had intermittent pickups and some channel issues (Audiovox). I called them up after I got to my hotel - at about 2AM, got hold of someone right away, and the problem was solved within about 20 minutes (it was a "duh" issue; so I won't go into that) but great that they walked me through the checkover the moment I called ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks