What's new

Why does DVD packaging suck so much? (1 Viewer)

Jon Baker

Second Unit
The double disc (boxed) editions of "Boogie Nights" and "Magnolia" are now available in proper (double disc) Amaray cases with the same cover artwork.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
My cousin, who worked in loss prevention at an electronics store and was a district manager for Blockbuster for many years, told me that the extra stickers were actually very effective in reducing theft. Since then I've been pretty casual about 'em. They're a hassle, but I can live with it.

And I couldn't care less about price stickers on cardboard slipcases. the slipcases almost always have the exact same artwork as the inner sleeve anyway!

For those who worry themselves silly about keeping those cases pristine, hear me now and believe me later: Life's too short!!! ;)

BrianM

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brian
My copy of The Flamingo Kid actually had stickers on all four sides of the case. I still haven't figured out what a sticker on the spine is supposed to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks