WHV Press Release: The Mentalist: The Complete Sixth Season

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, Jun 17, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    THE MENTALIST_S6.jpg
    2014 People’s Choice Awards Nominee For Favorite TV Crime Drama
    THE MENTALIST: THE COMPLETE SIXTH SEASON
    The Five-Disc Set Features All 22 Episodes Plus A
    Never-Before-Seen Red John Featurette
    Available on DVD September 30, 2014

BURBANK, CA (June 17, 2014) - Emmy® and Golden Globe nominee Simon Baker returns for Season Six of The Mentalist, which will be released on DVD September 30, from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group. The DVD release includes all 22 one-hour episodes from the sixth season, plus an all-new never-before-seen featurette. The Mentalist: The Complete Sixth Season is priced to own at $59.98 SRP.

And then there were seven! CBI criminal consultant and former sham psychic Patrick Jane is closing in on the elusive serial killer Red John – who murdered Jane’s family years before. Armed with a list of seven suspects (confirmed by the diabolical killer himself), Jane and the CBI team – including Teresa Lisbon, Kimball Cho, Wayne Rigsby and Grace Van Pelt – will narrow down the list in Season Six, while simultaneously solving the state’s most serious crimes. Could Red John be cult leader Bret Stiles? The super-suspicious Bob Kirkland? Ghoulish forensic analyst Brett Partridge? Law officials Ray Haffner, Reede Smith or Sheriff McAllister? Or the director of the CBI himself? The chase is on.

Also starring Robin Tunney (Prison Break), Tim Kang (The Forgotten), Owain Yeoman (Troy), Amanda Righetti (The O.C.) Rockmond Dunbar (Sons of Anarchy) and Emily Swallow (Southland), TheMentalist was created by Bruno Heller (HBO’s Rome), who executive produces along with Chris Long (Criminal Minds), Tom Szentgyorgyi (Lie to Me), Daniel Cerone (Dexter) and Eoghan Mahony (Rome). The series is produced by Warner Bros. Television.

MARKETING SUPPORT
    The Mentalist: The Complete Sixth Season will be supported with a national media and publicity campaign.
    SPECIAL FEATURES
    · Patrick Jane: Redeemed, Recovered, Restored: Bruno Heller Reveals The Mythology Of Red John
    · Deleted Scenes
    22 ONE-HOUR EPISODES

1. The Desert Rose
    2. Black-Winged Redbird
    3. Wedding in Red
    4. Red Listed
    5. The Red Tattoo
    6. Fire and Brimstone
    7. The Great Red Dragon
    8. Red John
    9. My Blue Heaven
    10. Green Thumb
    11. White Lines

12. The Golden Hammer
    13. Black Helicopters
    14. Grey Water
    15. White as the Driven Snow
    16. Violets
    17. Silver Wings of Time
    18. Forest Green
    19. Brown Eyed Girls
    20. Il Tavolo Bianco
    21. Black Hearts
    22. Blue Bird

BASICS
    $59.98 SRP​
    Street Date: September 30, 2014​
    5 DVD-9s
    Languages: English (5.1), Portuguese
    Subtitles: ESDH, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Portuguese
    Aspect Ratio: 16 x 9 Widescreen
    Approximate running time: Feature - 927 minutes. Enhanced Content - 24 minutes
    DVD Catalog # 1000436130
    UPC # 883929373864

2. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder 映画ファン

Malcolm
    I absolutely loved the final episode, i watched this show in high definition and i think it's a shame it's only a DVD release.

Walter Kittel likes this.
  3. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    Many people have not liked the reboot in Austin FBI, but I have completely enjoyed it without all the continual tracking and trapping of Red John. That went on about one season too long.

I, too, wish the show was being offered in Blu-ray.

4. David Weicker

David Weicker Cinematographer

David
    Well, season 1 came out on Blu via the Archives. Perhaps the other seasons may eventually follow suit