What's new

WHV Press Release: The Exorcist Extended Director's Cut (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Could the changing of the logo have to do with Warner Bros. no longer being a part of "Warner Communications Company"? Of course, for BULLITT, we still get the animated W-7 logo for Warner Bros/7 Arts. The Saul Bass-designed logo from the 70's works better for THE EXORCIST because its colors are bold red and black, just as the following red letters of the titles against the black background. The icy blue shield logo used instead is an incongruous substitute regardless of how attractive it is in and of itself - the color scheme of it is the complete opposite of the titles.

But the Blu-ray presentation of this film and all of its supplements is as good as I could have hoped for.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
They need to release just one release.

I bought this from Walmart and for one it's just a standard keep case with no book and two it's only TVYNS.

Looks like I'm going to have to buy this on BD all over again.

jquirk

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jim
Yeah, inspector, I noticed that at Walmart, too, but stayed away from it when I realized it was only one disc. Funny thing is, I would have bought it if it had been the book set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks