What's new

WHV Press Release: House of Wax (3D Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Not sure I can tell the difference on these Tony, and I worry that if I figured it out it would distract from my appreciation of the underlying film, but I'm glad your keeping tabs on stuff like this.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
JoeDoakes said:
Not sure I can tell the difference on these Tony, and I worry that if I figured it out it would distract from my appreciation of the underlying film, but I'm glad your keeping tabs on stuff like this.

Hi Ray!

Frankly, I think you're better off if you can't notice a difference, and the SD Transfer of THE WIZARD OF OZ 1925 silent is certainly still view-able on the Blu-ray.

For those who wish to compare screenshots, this is best done by clicking on them, as with the thumbnail shots, I wouldn't be able to spot a difference, either! I'd suggest for those who already have the Blu-ray, but not the DVD that it may not be worth worrying about, though I'll be hanging onto both versions, myself.

CHEERS! :)

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks