What's new

Who's your favorite Seinfeld character? (1 Viewer)

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Kramer, but George is a very close second. Kramer is just more likeable. :)
------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I love all four of the gang, I can't really choose just one.
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Kramer is great; Michael Richards is a master of physical comedy but I'm turned off by the distracting "Fonzi" reaction of the audience whenever he appears.
George, on the other hand, received my vote as he is the "thinking man's" character. He is a hero to short, stocky, bald men everywhere. (I am neither short nor bald but I do qualify as stocky) Kind of strange that show namesake Jerry is, to me, the least funny character on the show.
------------------
"The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
Link Removed
my DVD collection

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
George in the main cast, he's the main man in most of my favorite episodes and storylines.
Otherwise it's probably Frank "How could you trade Buhner" Costanza. Festivus, Serenity Now, the billiard room, etc.
------------------
"It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen"
S&S Challenge: 72 ...24
DVD BEAVER

My DVD Collection

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I think that none of the main characters would be that great without the other three to play off of(look at the Michael Richards show
rolleyes.gif
).
I think that out of all "Seinfeld characters, Puddy is my favourite followed by Frank C and Morty S.
Least favourite, Estelle C and Elaine's old room-mate, the one with the water bottle.
------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website
[Edited last by Richard Travale on October 09, 2001 at 12:37 PM]

Michael Caicedo

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Caicedo
Newman!!
------------------
Michael Caicedo
Winter Park, FL
- At my signal, unleash hell...

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
It's a tough call for me too. I'd say George is my favorite. Last night, Fox showed the first half of the episode where George tries to get a date with Marisa Tomei. The dialog with Jerry early in the episode was hilarious:
George: "You've seen her, right?"
Jerry: Katherine Hepburn? Oh, sure.
George: "Marisa TOMEI!!!"
I loved George's temper and the odd relationship he had with his parents. "George likes spicy chicken." :)
My second-place vote has to go to Puddy. He was a riot. Yeah, that's right.
To Elaine in one episode: "I'm going home to change. I'll come back, we'll make out."
"DEVILS!" :)
------------------
My:
HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Of the main four, it'd have to be Kramer. Of the supporting characters, only the Devils-loving Puddy is worthy of my vote.
Now, would anybody like a Junior Mint?
wink.gif

------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Now this is a topic :)
My favorite is George "Cantstandza" he is IMO the greatest character ever who has been on TV followed closely by Kramer.
Newman is great also. I have started to like Jerry alot more over the last few years because he holds the whole show together plus he has some very funny stuff(All I said was I liked the pen!).
Did anyone catch "Mr. Bookman" the other night? Man, that has to be one of the funniest scenes ever when he is at Jerry's apartment. "I never judge a man by the type of music he listens to or the length of his hair, but you will put on a pair of shoes when you walk into the New York Public Library."
I almost forgot.....Kenny Banya is a great small part character-"That's gold Jerry...gold!
I could go on for awile.

NathanP

Supporting Actor
Soup Nazi,
Peterman,
Puddy, and of course
Crazy Joe Davola..
Nathan
------------------
"Um, ER, uh, No, it's not a bedroom HT, I just love it so much, I sleep in it."
"Okay look, the St. Louis Rams rule, everyone else sucks, so sit down and shutup!"

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
"No Soup For You!"
The one and only Soup Nazi
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Jeremiah, I caught the episode with Mr. Bookman the other night and have seen it many, many times (I have all the episodes on tape). Mr. Bookman was a riot. "Joy Boy." :)
A funny character that just came to mind from one of the very early episodes was Elaine's father. He was in the episode where Jerry gets the new, expensive suede jacket with the awful pink lining.
Mr. Benes: "So which one of you is the comedian?"
George: "Oh, that would be Jerry."
Mr Benes: "Back in the war, we had a tailgunner who was a comedian. Had his brains blown out all over the place. There's nothin' funny 'bout 'dat."
George and Jerry take a drink in a very timid fashion.
Later on in the episode:
Elaine: "Where is my father?"
George: "He's in the bat-troom!"
laugh.gif

------------------
My:
HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime

ChrisLee

Stunt Coordinator
George without question. He got screwed in every episode I can think of. And for me chaos is good. But I do have a special place in my heart for the Soup Nazi.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!"
------------------
"I View the World in Anamorphic Widescreen"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks