Whos Into a Group Play Ghost Recon Tonight? 3/27/03

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Howie A, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Howie A

Howie A Second Unit

This post is mainly for those of us will not be playing the new ZELDA..

I am going to want to take out my frustrations and escape from reality due to a really BAD teacher/class.

Is anyone up for it? I get home at 8:30-9:00.

I hate some of the clowns you bump into on LIVE more then I hate my teacher.
    I am looking to play with a cool group instead of jumping in and out of random games all night.

2. Dave Bennett

Dave Bennett Screenwriter

I might be up for it if my copy of Zelda doesn't arrive today. If I do play, I'll go ahead and host again as I seem to have the most bandwidth of the people who play GR.

3. Rob_Pierce

Rob_Pierce Second Unit

Howie,

I might be on after the NCAA tourney games are over (GO KENTUCKY!!!). Anyway, it will be late, but I might be on after that; too late to fire up a game of Zelda at that point.

By the way, I'll keep trying to send you invites if I see you on Live, do the same for me if you like.

4. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

Howie, I haven't played in about a month, so I am worse than usual. Still, I'm going to make an effort to play.

No promises, though; if my dog wants to play catch we'll probably do that (she's pretty smart, but isn't into broadband gaming).

-j

5. Dave Bennett

Dave Bennett Screenwriter

My copy of Zelda arrived so between that and the NCAA games(and homework :b ) I probably won't be on.

6. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Ill probably be running mech assault tonight so if any of you are up for some mech let me know.

capt

7. Carlos Mendoza

Carlos Mendoza Stunt Coordinator

Missed out last night. I only got as far as adding you as a friend when my pregnant wife decided that we should watch all our tivo'd shows instead. D'oh!

I'm trying to get a game going for tonight. Will be late, about midnight your time. I'll send you an invite if you are online.

My friends and I are serious rookies, so we could use someone with experience to help us along.

Edit: gamertag is Carlucci

8. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

Sorry about missing out last night. In between playing catch with Lucy, I tinkered a little bit with Joey's site.

Yet again, I will make an effort to jump on tonight -- if I'm still awake!

Playing with rookies might be exactly what I need to get back in practice.

-j

9. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

I was on for a little but didnt see anyone so i called it a night. finally got some sleep :)

capt