What's new

WHOA MAMA! Nikki Cox in new FHM magazine!! (1 Viewer)

bill lopez

Second Unit
Nikki Cox is a 10, but the pictures didn't do her justice.
Pam Anderson is a 8 now, but her pictures make her look hot.

David Oliver

Second Unit
I am convinced that Halle Berry is the most beautiful woman on the planet. Shehas some suh-weet pictures at that FHM site.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
David, you get no argument from me! I've gone over every pic at that site and Halle Berry is one of the most beautiful woman on this green earth! I also agree that Kate Hudson is more attractive than Nikki, she looks just like her mom when she was that age!
eek.gif

------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Halle Berry is definitely hot, but I must disagree she is the most beautiful girl. That honor goes to Jennifer Connelly. Jennifer doesn't even need to do a photo shoot for FHM to prove it, although it wouldn't hurt at all. :)
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
[Edited last by Tom_G on September 26, 2001 at 10:18 PM]

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
Halle Berry is as fine as............fine! Damn, how can a woman be so friggin awesome!!!
------------------
Strength and Honour

AaronNWilson

Second Unit
Nah I don't think that Jennifer Connolly is the most beautiful, I would think that would have to go to Heidi Klum or maybe Salma Hayak. I should give Kirsten Dunst a mention since she is more in my age group.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
You know, there oughta be a thread concerning the best FHM covergirls. Oh yeah, I thought it'd be a great idea to revive this thread.
------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Stranger things have happened..." - Wes Deskins
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Yes, I just read that FHM mag, cover to cover. That Nikki Cox is something else. I couldn't take my eyes off her when I put the mag down on the seat of the truck. Mmmmmm
------------------
you lose it here and your in a world of hurt...

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
Who is Kate Hudson's mom?
And a big howdy to the Pikeville Thai hillbilly from a hillbilly of the Harlan variety. Nice to see somebody from the neighborhood (which in these parts means a holler.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks