What's new

Whoa! Alias: Season 2 on DVD October 2003?! (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
TV tome is reporting that Season 2 of Alias will be on DVD by October 28th 2003. I don't know if this is true or not seeing as how no one else is reporting it. My guess is they are trying to boost season 3 ratings if it is in fact true.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I don't know if this is true or not seeing as how no one else is reporting it.
Including Disney.

Since TVTome is designed so that each show has its own editor, and I don't know how much central "content control" there is about posting info like that, then I think we must assume that the info doesn't come so much from the TVTome site as much as it did editor "AliasFan", aka Aileen.

Since she doesn't say where this info comes from or what region it applies to, and since 2 weeks after that post there is no confirmation from Disney's password-protected press site, Disney's password-protected retailer site, Disney's consumer website, or from an e-tailer such as Amazon, I have to say just "sit tight" and we'll see what happens.

It would definately amaze me if S2 was coming out so soon after S1.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It's false. There is absolutely 0 chance they'd release it 1 month after the first set. If they had 7 seasons of Alias to put out MAYBE they'd do that. At best it'll come out in March/April and then Season 3 in August/September in time for (knock wood) season 4

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
This information was found on the DearSally.com website, a fan site. I emailed the person to ask where the information came from and received an email to the effect of "someone who knows told us. Trust us it's coming!!!" Yeah....no. I don't think so.

Gord

JohnAP

Second Unit
Yeah, I can't imagine this is true. If season 1 had been released last September, ala 24, then it would make sense, but there's no way this could happen. Early 2004 maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks