What's new

Directors Who would win in a fight? (Round IV) (1 Viewer)

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
I pick two, right? Tempted to pick Superman, but it feels too much like cheating. Anyway, he's boring.

Buffy, the Vampire Slayer

Roadrunner

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I pick two, right?
Well, technically, I did say that Angelo.M could join the regular draft order and not be stuck on the "me too" list. So if Angelo foolishly wants The Road Runner as one of his two picks, then he can steal him/her/it (what gender is The Road Runner anyway?).

Otherwise, Angelo makes two picks and then Mike Hutman picks.

Kosher?

Brad

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
As Homer Simpson might say, I need a scientist, so I'll take Batman.

And I'll need Iron Man.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Mike had better hurry up, Brian is really anxious to draft Bambi or Snuggles the laundry detergent bear or Pebbles Flintstone. :D

Brad

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Okay, I got the brains, now I need the brawn. So, it's with my next pick that I take the only known man able to jump over many, many buses on a motorbike, and make a jukebox play his favorites with just a touch. The man who makes the ladies cream, and gents steam. That's right, I take Arthur Fonzarelli.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
John's turn came and went, but since most of it occurred on a Sunday, I'll allow him to draft out of order - with the caveat that whatever fighter he drafts must fight without the small toe on his/her left foot.

Now, it's Steeve's turn, then Steve, then Ric...

Brad

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Don't be too hard on them Brad. After seeing my tag-team of Papa Smurf and The Fonz, I'm sure they are mega depressed because they know no matter who they draft, they are doomed.

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."

- Yoda

Don't be too hard on them Brad. After seeing my tag-team of Papa Smurf and The Fonz, I'm sure they are mega depressed because they know no matter who they draft, they are doomed.
Yeah, that must be it! :laugh:

Frankly, I really don't see how I can lose this draft/tourney.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks